My mum has recently challenged me to think of 20 things I would like to do before I turn 20 this year – and obviously, do them. She said they can be as small or as big as I would like, as long as there’s 20. So I figured, why not turn it into a blog post? I swear most of my blog post ideas actually come from my mum. I know this is quite a cliche thing to do, but mostly it’s ’20 things I did before I turned 20′ so this is a little different. I’m just doing it early.
Visit the Budapest thermal baths. Change jobs. Reach 50,000 blog pageviews. Get another tattoo. Get my hair cut short. Visit London Zoo. Start regularly exercising (and maintain it).
- Finish reading a classic book (Pride & Prejudice, Jane Eyre, Wuthering Heights).
Watch Hacksaw Ridge.
- Save at least £500 (aiming small because I am rubbish at saving money).
Visit the Madame Tussauds in London.
- Visit Vienna.
Buy an Olympus Pen.
- Write a lookbook post.
- Paint my desk OR buy a new one.
- Read the second Miss Peregrine book.
- Pin up my photos OR put them into a photo album.
- Get another plant.
- Get my baby bracelet adjusted to a wearable one.
- Buy grey Calvins.
So there’s 20 things I’m going to do before I turn 20 in October! Some of these are lame, some are already booked (so I’m cheating a little bit) and some of them will be a bit of a challenge! Here’s hoping I actually succeed.
What things would you like to do before your next birthday?